Mama's Loves

Mama's Loves

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gabi my love......

I just had to write about my Gabi.  She is a dream...the best baby in all the land!  Last night was the first night she slept all night from 8:00pm until 4:30am, and today she has taken an hour and a half nap, and now almost three hour nap!  The binky is still in effect for falling asleep, but she has taken to sucking her right thumb, while the rest of her fingers splay across her face.  For the past two nights, I haven't given her a binky while we're sleeping....YES!  I refused to be a slave to that little piece of silicone or whatever it is.  It paid off!  While she has officially become a thumb-sucker, she has also officially become a "self-soother"!

Yesterday we went to the mall, and even though it was a crazy experience (I of course, had the most challenging and difficult transaction EVER at the store we went to....the saleslady absolutely hated me by the time we left) of shopping and sweating my butt off in the store, Gabi still smiled and stayed absolutely amused by us while in her stroller.  We went through a whole 3 hour journey there, and I'm not kidding you, that child didn't cry even once!  She smiled and smiled and smiled, and smiles her way deeper into mama's heart everyday!!  I love her!

Other things she is doing:
-She found her feet!  I love seeing her playing and pulling on her little feet.  She even got one into her mouth and was trying to suck on it night before last!

- Gabi LOVES blowing raspberries!  It looks like she is gearing up to say a full sentence or something, but all that comes out of her mouth is "Pffft!"  LOL.

-At the store last night, we bought her some clothes that was 12 mo. and it FIT!  It is a little bit big, but of course will fit her all summer.  12 month clothes on my little 4 month old!  She is a chunky monkey!!!!

- We started her on oatmeal cereal and both bananas and apples.  She loves it!  No surprise there.



No comments:

Post a Comment